Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue200/200The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty
PostSubject: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 pm

This is were the mountain village train.

[list][*]no one's allowed to come unless your a ninja from here or a rogue alliance
if you come you will get down reped alot of rep an will get a post deduction.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue900/900The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue800/800The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Leji wanna battle me ?

snow vs Mazuka
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm

u should be training to beat me and please fight...NeverMind
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Left_bar_bleue200/200The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

mp your getting a down rep i said no one who's not in this village or not great allies then you can come
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

i am allies so i cna come
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 pm

no currently your clan is allied with our clans but your org. is not our allie so you cannot come
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 pm

takashi said i can the clans r but the org is not so just chill man
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm

okay whatev
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:34 pm

ok lets train if u want too
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm

i dont feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:10 pm

yea me neither its getting late tommorow we talk here and fight ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]   The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden In The Mountain [Training grounds]
Page 1 of 1