Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The One's who are call talented

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takashi Onoda
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue900/900The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue800/800The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

The One's who are call talented Empty
PostSubject: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

In this story i will be writing about all the ninja's in this forum and using them i will make the best story ever ?

Chapter 1 part 1 page 1
"frozen veins "

chapter 1 part 2 "page 1 "
"Master Moon the dark soul "

chapter 1 part 3 page 1

"Takashi Sage genin "

Last edited by Takashi Onoda on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue400/400The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue200/200The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm

can i be your tv show guy
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue900/900The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue800/800The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Chapter 1 part 1 " frozen veins "

" A boy with cold vein's has awaken Named "leji Aisu " "

" A boy with a Dark Soul has awaken " Master moon "

" A boy with the power to see beyond the human has awaken "Takashi Onoda "

" As leji wakes up his day has only began , Leji was born along the "Aisu clan " a powerful clan that still remains , His life was not easy he was alway's been force to the limit but the boy seem not to care why his veins were frozen , And he had a pale white face and his body seem to be made of ice , those trait's he has were unique to his clan , "Ice style: Ice shower jutsu , Many ice bullets are coming toward leji , his traning has began and it's only 4:00 am , Leji screams " Father " dont get cocky with me "ice Wall jutsu " leji says your attack was weak father , Father speaks leji your only 5 years old and yet you have master so many ice style jutsu you make my a proud father is time , your ready . Yes i understand father , leji runs to the " Mountain village " ninja academy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue " next time " Master Moon the dark soul ....
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Chapter 1 part 2 " Master moon the dark soul "

" leji walk's in the academy and every one stares at him "everyone stares with eyes that spoke a new student who is he . , The class teacher a strong chunin says , " Leji take a seat next to Master Moon "

" leji seat's and said hello to Master Moon , Master moon Stay quiet and decided not to speak " Leji thinks : What a strange kid i wonder was behind his Storys "

" in the academy nothing was new to leji all the jutsu taught their were low scale e-rank jutsu , While leji already has some c-rank jutsu's , But master moon Claim to be able to use b-rank jutsu .

"after school master moon decided to speak to leji "

" He said leji lets battle "

Leji said ok sure ?

" Master moons eye suddenly change he then screams "Black moon " , Leji start the battle by attacking Master moon with 4 shuriken , but it was useless "Master Moon " was able to see in a 660' degree view and use hevanely spin jutsu to block the attack , then he poofs behind leji and is aiming to use his " signature jutsu " Chidori , as leji see's the jutus he then uses "Snow Blizzard jutsu " both ninja fall to the ground in the ground .

Who won ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next time : Takashi the sage genin
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue400/400The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The One's who are call talented Left_bar_bleue200/200The One's who are call talented Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

your doing like naruto when it first starts off they show 6 episodes i will make my reporting channel after the sixth episode/chapter
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm

you like the story so far ?
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 pm

love it are there going to be anymore episodes today
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Tomorow ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

take out my name please thank u
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Why Mp your part of this story everyone is in this forum ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm

alright im cool with that lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm

ok one person is good leji
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Chapter 1 part 3 "Takashi The sage genin "

Who won ? both leji and Moon said at the same time ?

Suddenly a Kid walk's by , the kid seem to have blues eye's and dark blue hair and by the look of the kid he had to be from the onoda clan because he had the symbol of a bone on his t-shirt ?

Said the kid aloud , My name is Takashi Onoda , Who are you fools suppose to be , sleeping on the school grounds , your both lame academy ninja's non like me I am a elite-genin I was train by the third yamakage my father ?

Moon stand's-up and screams who are you calling lame , Then Leji stands up and said Moon don’t be cocky his not any ninja his out of our rank we can never take him and his older than us by about 3 years ?

moon punches Leji in the head don’t tell me what to do moon said leji got angry and both ninja started to fight ?

Takashi looks surprise and then Walks away ?

But before takashi could even move a foot leji was behind him and moon in front of him ?

both reply at the same time your not going anywhere takashi , leji: here it goes "Snow blizzard " Moon: Chidori

takashi: What this two kids can use those powerful jutsu , i have no choice " Phasing jutsu " both chidori and The blizzard pass through my body then takashi became solid again .

Leji/Moon: What a jutsu he can use ?

Takashi:Thats not all i can do , takashi runs toward leji and using his sutoun chakra he puts his hand indside leji's body and places a explosive tag inside his body , using his "serpeant walk he bends his other arm around moon and crushes him ?

"That enough "Icegan" Something new was discover It was leji father "

"takashi is been hold by lejis father and was force to back up the fight "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next time : I am sorry
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm

damn takashi was cruel back then
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah ?

"but it was for a reason "

plus leji your younger than me so is Mp ?

i am 21 and your 18 i am 3 years older than you in the forum ?

"but in chapter 2 i am sorry something good happens "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:14 pm

im older then u get out of here takashi i dont like these storys take me out now please
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Mp i am older than you ?

"Dont worry in the next chapter is when you shine "

Trust me bro ?

your going to like "I am sorry " the chapter ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm

*Sniff Sniff* why dood jk anyways ok lol!
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 pm

takashi since when was you older then mp i was 10 an you an mp were 13.an you didn't out rank us.
an i like the way my dad came an saved us an dang dude did you just try to kill me put a paper bomb in my stomach thats fucked up man

i cant wait for the next chapter
RIGHT IT
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 pm

i will dont worry ?

" and both of you are 10 i am 13 of genin rank "

in the next chapter ?

something good will happen ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:53 pm

well i will like too hear it lol!
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm

write im dieing to read the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 pm

not now its late man
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 am

nice story dang im going to be introduced way later.

but i love the story
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am

aint it good at the very beganing theres already battling.

i cant wait tell chapter 4,5,6 come out tommarow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One's who are call talented   The One's who are call talented I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One's who are call talented
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fan Forge :: Fan Fiction, Art, Stories-
Jump to: